What is Visitor Management?
- Visitor Management refers to tracking the usage of a public building, a site, or a community.
- A Visitor Management system gathers information, recording visitors and where they go.
- In conjunction with access control equipment, a Visitor Management System allows you to set access rules and track who has visited gates, doors and other important entry/exit ways.
Why would a community want Visitor Management?
- A Visitor Management System allows gate and lobby attendants a way to expedite visitor access through a secure interface while presenting a professional image.
- Residents can manage their guest lists online, knowing their information is secure and immediately visible to attendants.
What do you use for visitor management and how can I get it installed and set up?
- We highly recommend using dwellingLIVE for your Visitor Management System. dwellingLIVE is the most complete, feature rich community Visitor Management solution on the market, enabling the highest level of security for communities.
- dwellingLIVE creates a simple user experience and works with real guards/ guardhouses as well as working as a “virtual guard” for your community.
- We are partnered with and highly recommend BSN Security, for your Visitor Management needs.
- To find out more about Visitor Management or receive a quote, please call (480)686-9052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and watch the video below: